Kurs DB2 10 for z/OS Database Administration Part 2 (CV842G)
This course is a continuation of course DB2 10 for z/OS Database Administration Workshop Part 1 (CV831) and is designed to teach you how to perform additional database administration tasks.This course replaces DB2 for z/OS Database Administration Workshop Part 2 (CV841). This is the Classroom version of Instructor-led online course DB2 10 for z/OS Database Administration Part 2 - ILO (3V842).
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.Anfrage stellen
- Execute program preparation steps including resolving common problems, defining collections and packages, and versioning of packages
- Alter table characteristics such as data types of columns and identify the impact of making such changes
- Alter indexes to add columns or to change the varying length or clustering characteristics of the index, and identify the impact of making such changes
- React to the "Advisory Reorg" Database Exception Table state
- Make appropriate decisions to successfully handle table space versions
- Given the usage of the data, determine an appropriate option for dealing with the need for adding partitions or rebalancing data partitions
- Determine the applicability and implement clone tables, user-defined distinct types, user-defined functions, stored procedures, triggers, and large objects
This intermediate course is for Database Administrators and System Programmers who would like to get insight into database administration tasks. The course lab exercises are performed on a DB2 10 for z/OS environment.
You should have attended course:- DB2 10 for z/OS Database Administration Workshop Part 1 (CV831) or have attained a similar level of experience.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.