Kurs BRMS for IBM i, including Cloud Storage Solutions for i (AS28G)
- Describe the major features and functions of BRMS
- List the steps to install BRMS on a single system or in a BRMS Network environment
- Implement a previously defined backup and recovery strategy using BRMS
- Implement a previously defined archival and retrieval plan, including dynamic retrieval, using BRMS
- Explain how to utilize a tape drive, tape library system, virtual tape, and optical drive with BRMS
- Implement and use BRMS using the green screen, System i Navigator, and IBM Navigator for i
This is an intermediate course for Power System with IBM i administrators, IBM Business Partners, and anyone else who would like practical knowledge of the features and functions supported by BRMS.
You should have a working understanding of the capabilities and operations in the area of save and restore for IBM i.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.