Kurs Db2 11.5 HADR Workshop (CL910G)
This course teaches database administrators how to plan, implement and manage Db2 11.5 databases using the High Availability Disaster Recovery HADR) feature. The lectures cover the processing performed for a Db2 Primary and Standby Db2 database. The Db2 database configuration options that define and control the HADR function are covered. The option to define and operate multiple HADR standby databases will be explained. The course also covers the special considerations for allowing read-only access by applications to a HADR Standby database. Students will learn the Db2 commands like TAKEOVER, START HADR, and STOP HADR that are used to control HADR primary and standby database activity. The monitoring for HADR status of the primary and standby databases using the db2pd commands will be presented. The course also presents the usage of HADR with Db2 pureScale databases.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.Anfrage stellen
- Db2 HADR Concepts and implementation
- Db2 HADR Standby database management
- Db2 HADR for pureScale
- This course is intended for students that will manage Db2 11.5 databases using the High Availability Disaster Recovery feature.
- A working knowledge of Db2 11.5 database server management including backup and recovery operations, Db2 utility execution and database monitoring with db2pd commands.
- Use basic Linux OS functions such as file management, file permissions, and text file editing.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.