Deploying Cloud Connect Solutions with Cisco Cloud Services Router 1000V
The Deploying Cloud Connect Solutions with Cisco Cloud Services Router 1000V (CLDCSR) v1.0 course shows you how to deploy and operate Cisco® Cloud Services Router 1000V (CSR1000V) to provide comprehensive WAN gateway and network services functions including connectivity, routing, and security into virtual and cloud environments. Through expert instruction and hands-on labs, you will learn: Cisco CSR 1000V deployment options and requirements; hypervisor support, licensing models, features and programmability support; and how to implement, integrate, install, manage, and troubleshoot the deployment process and common operation issues.
This class will help you learn how to use the CSR 1000V Series to extend your enterprise network to public and private clouds and Gain hands-on practice in a comprehensive set of skills.
Dieses Training findet in Kooperation mit ExperTeach statt.Anfrage stellen
- Introducing Cisco CSR Product Overview
- Preparing for Installation
- Installing Cisco CSR 1000V in VMware Elastic Sky X (ESXi) Environments
- Booting Cisco CSR 1000V and Accessing the Console
- Using Cisco IOS XE Software
- Managing Cisco CSR 1000V Licenses
- Upgrading the Cisco IOS XE Software
- Mapping Cisco CSR 1000V Network Interfaces to Virtual Machine Network Interfaces
- Using GRUB Mode (Bootstrap Program)
- Configuring Call Home for Cisco CSR 1000V
- Configuring Virtual CPU (vCPU) Distribution Across Data, Control, and Service Planes
- Troubleshooting Cisco CSR 1000V Virtual Machine Issues
- Rehosting the Cisco CSR 1000V License
- Supporting the Cisco CSR 1000V Virtual Extensible LAN (VXLAN) Feature
- Deploying Cisco CSR 1000V in a Virtual Private Cloud
- Exploring Cisco CSR 1000V Operations
- Exploring Programmability on Cisco CSR 1000V
Das Training CLDCSR ist folgenden Themen zugeordnet:
- Data Center engineers
- Cloud engineers
- System engineers
- Field engineers
- Implementation/operation/support/installation and upgrade specialists
- IT administrators
- Network engineers
- Cloud computing experts
- Security specialists
- Cisco integrators and partners
To fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge:Cisco CCNA® Routing and Switching (or equivalent knowledge); Cloud Virtualization/VMware competency; IP Network Security and VPN (IPSec).
Here are some recommended Cisco learning offerings that can help you meet these prerequisites:
- Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1)
- Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (ICND2)
- Implementing Cisco Network Security (IINS)
Dauer und Zeiten
Unsere FAQ klären auf.
Lassen Sie sich von uns beraten!