IP Foundation for Broadcast Engineers
The IP Foundation for Broadcast Engineers (CCIPFM) v1.0 course introduces you to IP networking and the Cisco® IP Fabric for Media (IPFM) solution. The course is designed for broadcast engineers who will use IP technologies to replace Serial Digital Interface (SDI)-based deployments. No prior IP networking knowledge is required. You will learn the basic principles of IP technologies, including Ethernet functions and standards, IP, the TCP/IP stack, and other technologies used in modern networks. You will also learn about Cisco IPFM deployment, operation, and troubleshooting. The course also covers the Cisco Data Center Network Manager (DCNM) Media Controller, a core component of the Cisco IPFM solution. Lab exercises focus on how to configure basic IP functionality on switches and servers, how to build IP fabric as a baseline for a complete IPFM solution, and how to deploy and troubleshoot the DCNM Media Controller to control flows through the fabric.
Dieses Training findet in Kooperation mit ExperTeach statt.Anfrage stellen
- Describe Ethernet communication functions and standards
- Describe the Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) and TCP/IP models
- Describe IPv4 and IPv6 addressing
- Describe TCP and User Datagram Protocol (UDP)
- Explain packet delivery between end hosts
- Explain the port channel features on Cisco Nexus® switches
- Describe basic routing functionalities
- Understand IP multicast technologies
- Describe the overall IPFM solution
- Understand initial sizing and capacity
- Understand how Non-Blocking Multicast (NBM) and multicast function in IPFM
- Understand and verify Precision Time Protocol (PTP) clocking
- Describe the DCNM Media Controller
- Demonstrate the DCNM Media Controller configuration and verification
- Explain how to deploy the IPFM solution in a high-availability manner
- Use the DCNM Media Controller to monitor fabric and to troubleshoot basic connectivity and performance issues
- Understand the approach and basic steps involved in responding to alarms and other notifications
Das Training CCIPFM ist folgenden Themen zugeordnet:
This course is designed for broadcast engineers.
We recommend but do not require that you have the following knowledge and skills before taking this class:
- Understanding of broadcast industry requirements and standardization
- Use of basic Linux commands
Dauer und Zeiten
Unsere FAQ klären auf.
Lassen Sie sich von uns beraten!